| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Peter, Mn in August is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Peter, Mn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Saint Peter, Mn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Peter, Mn:
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) N
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) NW
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) W
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 29 kms (18 miles) SSW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 180 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) NE
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 116.3 kms (72.2 miles) NNE
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 93.3 kms (58 miles) NNE
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 120.4 kms (74.8 miles) E
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 64 kms (39.8 miles) SE
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 171.3 kms (106.4 miles) SE
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) SSE